Saturday, July 11, 2009

.10.

SID'S POV

I glanced back once, my brow furrowed at the worried expression plastered on her face. She stood with Marc and Vero standing on either side of her, chewing her nail. She never chewed her nails, that's when I knew something was really bugging her.

Sighing, I turned back to my task, I slowly made my way across the dance floor, having my shirt grabbed by different women, who I nodded politely to and kept going. Finally, I reached my destination. Max. Basically having sex in the middle of the dance floor. Gently I tapped his shoulder.

“Max, we're all heading back to the house. Come with.” I shouted into his ear. He stopped devouring his partner's neck and turned to face me still 'dancing', if you could call it that.

“Nah, I think we're good here.” Max smirked mischievously just before turning back to his friend.

“Staci, asked me to invite both you and your friend. If you want to join us, that's where we'll be.” I saw Max barely nod, gave him another pat on the shoulder and turned to leave.

As I turned I was met by a wall of four gorgeous girls. They seemed young, probably 18 or 19.

“Ladies,” I nodded my acknowledgement before moving to the right to walk around them.

“Hi,” one of the girls purred stepping to her left and directly into my path. “Leaving so soon?”

“Yup, heading home...” I faked a yawn and tried to go the other way, the girl on that end stepping into my path.

“What's the hurry,” she cooed, wrapping her arm comfortably around my waist.

“I'm sorry ladies, but I have people waiting for me.” I quickly shook her off and sent visual sign for help to the group upstairs. One of the middle girls stepped in front of me.

“All we're asking, Sid,” She smiled sweetly, innocently, “is that you take a really long hard look at your fiancĂ©e. We could do all that and more for you.” She winked and with that turned and headed towards the bar. The two on the end quickly following, leaving the second girl in the middle.

“We'll be watching, Sid.” She blew me a kiss and followed her friends back to the bar. I stood there stunned at the women for a moment, barely hearing Max step up behind me, with his friend wrapped in his arms.

“Hey, man, are you ok?” I shook my head out of it's funk and turned to him smiling slightly.

“Yeah, I'm good.” He grinned and started walking towards the door. About ten feet from where I stood cemented to the ground he turned around and stared at me with a worried expression.

“Dude, are you coming or not? We're going to your house.” I nodded and turned to glance at the four girls would sat at the bar, ignoring the gaggle of men surrounding them.

“Yah... I'm coming...” My brow furrowed as I turned back to Max and started towards the VIP section and then the door. Staci met me halfway to the door with Vero and Marc right behind her. Marc simply shook his head, while Vero wore a concerned expression as Staci folded herself into my arms. “Hey,” I whispered into her hair as we continued to walk towards the door, “it's okay... I'm fine... You're fine...” I kissed the top of her hair gently before I opened the door to the SUV for her. I jogged quickly to the other side and rolled down the window to address our friends before leaving. “See you guys at the house. Guy and Claire aren't there, but Jordan and Laura might be. If they are... Flower?”

“We'll make sure nothing happened!” Marc assured me, and Vero nodded next to him.

“Ok, we're going to stop for food.” I smiled and rubbed Staci's hand as she stared out the passenger side window. “Any requests?”

“Chinese.”

“Sushi!” Tyler called, Erin draped under his arm.

“PIZZA!” I heard Max call from down the parking lot. Staci and I chuckled along with our friends before starting the vehicle and pulling out of the parking lot.

“See you at the house!” I called waving out of the window.

2 comments:

  1. Gah, stupid puck bunnies. Can't they get a life of their own? Poor Sid.

    Amazing chapter. Can't wait for another update. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i hate puck bunnies!!! update soon please!

    ReplyDelete